GTA For Kids GTA For Kids

A very creative and well-thought-out GTA-goes-Dora-the-Explorer-style parody with good voice actors and great 3D animation, as well. I don't really have any major complaints about anything in the movie.

P.S. (I think the prostitutes would be play-dough if the cocaine is sugar!! xD)

Biocock Intimate (Demo) Biocock Intimate (Demo)

Top-notch-quality, as always, Z0ne. I happened to play the full-version of the game, and let me tell you guys, two words: "Endless Possibilities" in terms of game modes, kinks, positions, camera angles, views, and the list goes on and on!!

Very fappable, I'd say so myself, with an added sense of humourous dialog, hidden secrets, and easter eggs that will make you want to play the game even more so than previous Z0ne flashes.

Starbomb Melody Starbomb Melody

Did you do all of the chord progressions and melodies yourself? They sound exactly like the album's songs if they were to have an 8-bit chip-tune synthesizer in place of the vocals... Great job!!

Game Grumps 3 Trailer Game Grumps 3 Trailer

It really does have that "epic cinematic" feel to it in the chord structure and key, not many people can pull that off successfully. Props to you.

Sketch - Vance Sketch - Vance

Hah, don't listen to that pretentious moron who thinks his furry smut could actually pass off as "fine art".

Now, this, definitely passes for a finished illustration because of the effort on the shading.

Keep drawing, no one's perfect, everyone has a different point of view for each level of skill, interpretation, and stylization. Don't let assholes like him get you down.

Atrocious-Softness responds:

Well, alright then xD

Don't cry Otacon!! Don't cry Otacon!!

Ohhhh my gosh<333 I love the cartoon-y characture style you drew him with<3

We really need more recent MGS-themed works submitted to the Newgrounds art portal :c I feel like the game is losing half of its fanbase because it's been so loooong since a new game was made...